General Discussions

Coordinator
Jun 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM

What are you looking for in a HTA Framework?

Jul 16, 2009 at 3:49 PM

1. Good documentation.  Not just commenting the code but an overview of how the framework works and what it can do.

2. Extending the functionality the HTA's build in abilities.  I.e. a listbox that is bound to a registry key and dynamically updated that key.

Coordinator
Aug 6, 2009 at 2:13 PM
Edited Aug 6, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Hello. Thanks for your response.

I'm sorry to say that one of the reason why I haven't yet posted the HUI-Professional is that I'm way behind in code documentation. The second reason: For the last months I've been to busy at work. I am unable to keep up with developing this private project which I know can evangelizes HTA programing/frameworks.  I won't however do any changes, including documentation in HUI-Classic and HUI-Classic-R2 since the these versions have completely different structure and older coding style. The third reason: I am desperately looking for a partners (Developers and another Coordinator) on this project . Hence the Requirements on the Home page.

Extending HTA abilities will be possible by using HUI-Professional together with other frameworks (jquery, ext.com, dojo) and using MBA-Professional (http://mba.codeplex.com).

I need more feedback.